Junior Cosmetics Chemist/ Formulator Junior Cosmetics Chemist/ Formulator
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Looking for a full-time Cosmetic Chemist with experience
formulating personal care and cosmetics. This is an individual
contributor role, reporting to our COO. This is a great position
for an individual looking to have a strong impact on a company's
main product offering.Job Duties:
- Formulate, research, test, stabilize, troubleshoot, validate
- Develop batches from scratch; and improve upon and scale up
- Work with current team on improving equipment and capabilities
of the experimental lab on-site and the quality control procedures
performed in it.
- Assist in resolving product or process problems.
- Stay current on developments in the cosmetic field and continue
to demonstrate performance improvement.
- Understanding of consumer insights related to product
development and experience in assessing and developing intellectual
property is a plus.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills. Display a
sense of urgency and initiative with creativity and
- Excel in a fast-paced environment; demonstrated aptitude for
navigating ambiguity. Minimum of 5+ years of experience in
development and manufacturing personal care products
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, and at least one-year related
experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in the development and
manufacturing of personal care products.
- Must have experience in the beauty/ cosmetics industry
- Proficient with IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
- Excellent communication and time management skillSalary:
Keywords: Cosmetics, Corona , Junior Cosmetics Chemist/ Formulator Junior Cosmetics Chemist/ Formulator, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!