Company: Synectics Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Responsible for the production of high quality medical devices
within a manufacturing cell.
- Working under close supervision, may perform a combination of
assembly, repair, and test operations on pacemakers, implantable
cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), leads, and related medical
- Performs routine assignments according to specified and/or
- Work is closely and continually reviewed.
- Ensure that relevant job documentation for cell operations and
functions is accurate and up to date.
- Maintain a positive attitude when interacting with internal
customers and external customers such as tours.
- Follow safety guidelines and utilize appropriate safety devices
when performing all operations.
- Participate in continuous improvement/quality initiatives in
order to enhance production processes to achieve quality and
- Maintain accurate records to ensure traveler and quality
documents are accurate, all parts are traceable and quality issues
can be addressed to assure the quality of all products.
- Demonstrates a basis understanding of Lean Manufacturing.
- Participate with the Manufacturing Supervisor/Manager in
setting and monitoring individual goals and cell performance
metrics that continuously seek to improve the quality of
- Support all Divisional initiatives as identified by divisional
management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS),
Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience that requires good hand dexterity and following
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow written procedures
- Understand and follow verbal instructions
- Understanding of and ability to utilize electronic data
collection systems and computer software packages.
- Ability to prioritize work by determining the sequencing and
timing of different jobs based on precedence and importance.
- Ability to handle and maneuver small components and parts.
- Ability to make critical decisions and judgments with minimal
- Clearly communicate ideas, problems and solutions to all levels
of manufacturing management in both written and oral form.Company
DescriptionSynectics is one of the nation's foremost consulting
firms, working with a client base that includes some of the leading
institutions and Fortune 500 corporations in the United States. We
seek to bring the most highly qualified professionals to
assignments that they will find challenging and fulfilling. We also
seek to justify our clients expectations that every Synectics
consultant will bring the highest possible effort to their
endeavors every day. Our success has depended on our consistent
ability to achieve both of these goals.Synectics serves an
extremely diverse client base which represents an equally diverse
range of industries and institutions. The technologies we support
have always been responsive to this extremely broad spectrum. In
order to fully engage with this continually changing commercial and
technological landscape, our employees must draw on their own
varying interests, skills and backgrounds. This insight, reflected
in our daily practices, has always been our fundamental strength as
a company, and it continues to serve us well in all our
efforts.Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Synectics Inc., Corona , Operator, Other , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!