Tasting Room Barback
Company: Europa Village Winery and Resort
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Europa Village is a one-of-a-kind Wine Country destination
offering an Old World European experience where service is gracious
and unlimited. Everything viewed, touched and crafted will reflect
an unsurpassed level of authenticity that speaks to our theme. We
offer amazing wines in our Tasting Room, a delicious menu at Bolero
Restaurante, and a total of 20 beautiful rooms to enjoy a
Europa Village is looking to fill the position of a part-time
Corodore (Barback). The ideal candidate will have a passion for
service with an out-going, self-motivated and energetic
personality. Strong customer service is a must.
Corodore Reports To:
- Director of Tasting Rooms
Responsibilities Specific to the Corodore:
- Possesses and lives Europa Village core values
- Assists and supports Agent Du Vins with all behind the bar
duties to ensure guests will receive excellent service
- Sets up the tasting counter for the servers ensuring they have
all the necessary tools to exceed the guests expectations
- Ensures wine is fully stocked
- Retrieves ice for wine bins and ice buckets
- Opens wine bottles and preps servers stations with wine,
glasses, ice and towels and continues to maintain these items
throughout the work day
- Greets guests with a smile and warm welcome
- Accurately and efficiently operates the POS system, completes
sales transactions and wine club pick ups
- Carries wine and merchandise to guest's car as needed
- Collects, washes and polishes glassware
- Other duties as assigned
Responsibilities Expected of All Villagers:
- Create and foster an environment of "teamwork" by helping
fellow employees or guests without a second thought.
- Able to communicate Europa Village's story.
- Ability to treat all associates and guests in a respectful
- Arrive to work prepared with excellent personal presentation
standards and clean, pressed uniform and appropriate shoes.
- Arrive on time and be respectful of attendance and
- Adhere to Europa Village policies and procedures.
- Be hospitable and welcoming. Exhibit a positive attitude and
willingness to assist where necessary.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Keywords: Europa Village Winery and Resort, Corona , Tasting Room Barback, Other , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!