Customer Service HVAC Dispatcher
Company: NP Mechanical Rice Services Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
RICE Services Inc., (A 100% employee owned ESOP - Retirement
Program) is looking to hire an organized, friendly Customer Service
HVAC Dispatcher to join our team. Fulltime position, Monday through
Friday WORK EXPERIENCE
- Strong Excel skills
- Construction industry experience a plus Responsibilities:
- Processing service request as they come in by phone, email, or
- Dispatching service calls to the technicians
- Calling the H-O or builder with the eta of Every service
- Supervise all work orders on the service desk, ensuring there
are correct notes and parts ordered.
- Communication with Purchasing Dept re: parts.
- Communication with our repair companies regarding completion of
the repairs & issue that may arise
- Sending invoices to the builder client to make sure they are
updates on the progress and any changes for each service
- Staying in contact with our builders for all chargeable
- Staying in contact with our builder clients to make sure they
are updated on the progress and any changes for each service
- Send photos & work orders for each service call to Abby to
process the builder's notification and damage log
- Process returns - gather details and documents needed for Part
- Must be able to live and model our core values: Respect,
Integrity, Safety and Quality.
- Strong worth ethic and have loyalty and integrity
- Computer literate with proficiency with Microsoft Office and
related spreadsheets and database software.
- Team Player and able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to deal effectively with builder representatives,
field staff, and other departments.
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality PI190569630
Keywords: NP Mechanical Rice Services Inc, Corona , Customer Service HVAC Dispatcher, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!