Research Associate Scientist
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting contract
opportunity with one of our key clients, a global biopharmaceutical
company that is engaged in the discovery, development, and
manufacturer of healthcare products.Industry: PharmaceuticalJob
Title: Research Associate Scientist Location: 28820 Single Oak
Drive, Temecula, CA 92590 - OnsiteDuration: 12+ months
- General lab experience, asceptic cell culture, wet lab, flow
cytometry, molecular cloning, tissue culture.
- Background in Immunology
- Bachelor's in biology
- Immunoassay, cell culture, and molecular cloning.
- Recombinant protein expression.
- Work independently on the design, execution, and interpretation
of experimental results.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of experimental designs,
assay development, experimental results, and data analysis.
- Communicate progress against objectives effectively to
scientists and managers.
- Meet aggressive timeline for product development.Key
- BS degree in the discipline biology.
- Lab experience in the field of life science research.
- Experience with immunoassay development, cell culture, and
- Detail-oriented with good time management skills.
- Must be able to stay proactive and cooperative working in a
small team environment.
- Must be able to work on assigned projects independently and to
complete projects of high quality in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to analyze, troubleshoot and
overcome technical hurdles independently and methodically with
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; proven ability
to summarize and present scientific findings in a professional
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other commonly used
Keywords: Experis, Corona , Research Associate Scientist, Other , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!