Posted on: September 25, 2022
OverviewThe -Janitor -will maintain the cleanliness of the
dealership which will include all departments, common areas,
restrooms etc. - -The ideal candidate has a high energy level, a
desire to work in a fast-paced environment.This applicant must have
at least 1-2 years experience as a Janitor, cleaner, or porter. -
He or she must have great communication and customer service
skills, strong organizational and problem-solving skills, and a
positive attitude. Previous experience is preferred. -In addition
to competitive pay, we offer our employees: Health, Dental, Vision,
Life, 401K, Health & Wellness Program, community involvement and
company paid vacation and holidays.Responsibilities
- Maintain the cleanliness of the - showroom, Service and Parts
-areas including all -common areas, - offices, and restrooms (mop,
sweep, strip/wax/buff floors, dust, vacuum and garbage
- Ensure that all bathrooms are monitored for cleanliness
throughout - the day.
- Provide excellent customer service to residents.
- General upkeep of the buildings, trash rooms and grounds.
- Maintain all equipment and supplies in proper condition.
- Special projects as assigned.Qualifications
- 1-2 years prior janitor, cleaner, or porter experience.
- Must be reliable and have experience working with cleaning
- Must be a team player and be able to work with little
- Excellent time management skills and work ethic needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and be able to stand for an 8
- Light maintenance knowledge is a plus.
- Bilingual a Plus!
Keywords: UNAVAILABLE, Corona , Janitor, Other , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!