PUBLIC AREA ATTENDANT
Company: Wine Road Vintners
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionBase Pay: $19.00 per hourSummary:The Public Area
Attendant will consistently maintain cleanliness of facility and
ensures that the property is presented with a quality that exceeds
the guest's expectations. Essential Duties and
- Understand and adhere to the Ponte values and service
- Ensure the safety of guests and associates.
- Greet guests with a smile and respond quickly to requests in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Ensure all areas of the facility are clean including lobby,
hallways, restrooms, conference rooms, restaurant, and
- Ensure that trash is removed from the facility and
- Clean guest rooms as needed
- Communicate clearly with coworkers and leadership team any
concerns, pass downs or follow up information
- Responsible for completion of Monthly cleaning rotations and
- Assist guest with transportation of luggage upon request.
- Deliver items to rooms as requested by guests
- Maintain cleanliness and inventory or storage areas reporting
any deficiencies to departmental manager.
- Assist to perform other housekeeping tasks as business demands
- Perform any additional duties as requested by Housekeeping
Supervisor. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to treat all associates and guests in a respectful
- Exhibits integrity (honesty and truthfulness).
- Has attention to detail.
- Is consistently striving to be better.
- Courteous and has the ability to smile spontaneously.
- Must be able to lift heavy items.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of
Keywords: Wine Road Vintners, Corona , PUBLIC AREA ATTENDANT, Other , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!