Production Associate I
Company: Laticrete International
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Second Shift - 10 (United States of America)
Are you looking for a new challenge? Passionate about innovation?
Want to work for a company that values integrity, teamwork and
At LATICRETE International we are driven to be a top ten
construction chemical company that still values family, diversity,
collaboration and invention. We've been in business for over 65
years, family owned/operated for three generations and are
available in 100 countries. In 2017, The Hartford Business Journal
named us one of Connecticut's Top Family Owned Companies!
We don't just make innovative, industry-leading products. We strive
to connect with, engage with and improve the lives of our
employees, our customers, our partners, and the global communities
in which we operate.
We are seeking passionate and ambitious employees who want to make
a difference not just within our organization, but within their
communities and the world. If that sounds like you, then what are
you waiting for? Join the family and expand your horizons!
Just some of our benefits:
- Tuition reimbursement
- 12 paid holidays in addition to paid vacation and sick
- Flexible spending
- Life Insurance, AD&D and Supplemental Insurance
- 1 week paid plant shutdown between the Christmas and New Year's
This position starts at an hourly rate of $21.00 per hour plus 10%
Monday through Thursday: 2:30p - 1:00a (10-hour shifts)
This position is eligible for a $2000.00 retention bonus to be paid
out after completing six (6) months of employment in good
At all of our facilities we are taking additional precautions with
temperature checks, deep cleaning, testing, and work from home
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as
1. Machine Operation and Order Fulfillment (65%):
- Prepare materials needed for order.
- Ensure fulfillment of one/two areas below:
- Review Order and list of materials and utilize RF Gun to locate
and pick the materials.
- Review order and weigh materials based on order needs - input
information into machine that will prepare the batch.
- Start-up machinery, review production schedule, load bags into
machine and work with batcher to determine when to run the
- Ensure safety protocols are always followed.
2. Housekeeping (15%):
- Ensure proper housekeeping and maintenance of worksite -
Sweeping, vacuuming, removing packing materials/debris and
3. Staging and Shift Handoff (5%):
- Prepare materials for next shift to ensure smooth transition
and handoff with minimal downtime.
4. Quality Control (10%)
- Ensure team is utilizing raw materials that are not expired and
follow correct formulas.
- Collect samples for the QC team and based on results, adjust
batch as needed.
- Ensure final product is meeting quality specifications.
5. Equipment & Materials (5%)
- Communicate with Leadership and maintenance any equipment and
materials needs, shortages, failures, required repairs, forklift
inspection results etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Able to utilize math to perform basic weights for
- Able to read and interpret directions and order details.
- Able to communicate both in writing and verbally.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass pre-employment physical.
- Lift: Must be able to lift and/or carry a minimum of 60
- Push/Pull: Must be able to push/pull 55 pounds.
- Stand: Must be able to stand 80% - 85% of the day.
- Sitting: Must be able to sit 5% of the day.
- Twisting/Bending: Must be able to twist/bend 20% of the
- Squatting, Climbing and/or Crawling: Must be able to
squat/climb/crawl 10% of the day.
Keywords: Laticrete International, Corona , Production Associate I, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!