Entry Level Operations Lead
Company: Rapid Response Monitoring
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Career Opportunities with Rapid Response Monitoring The
Operations Team Lead is responsible for assisting Operations
Management in supporting the team, including working alongside and
being a leader amongst our Operations Supervisors and Control
Center Specialists while they are focused on saving lives and
protecting homes. The Operations Team Lead will help serve as a
point person in the absence of the Operations Manager. They will be
prepared to take lead in emergency dispatches and circumstances
that require an escalated response. The Operations Team Lead will
be involved with real-time data metrics to help ensure the
department is properly aligned and meeting customer service and
service level expectations. The Operations Team Lead sets the
example and is consistently dedicated to the company mission of
protecting life and property.LocationIn-office: Corona, CA
- November 28, 2022COVID-19 Requirements
- Must be fully vaccinated: 2 doses of Pfizer/Moderna or 1 dose
of Johnson & Johnson, 2 weeks prior or more
- Booster shot is required 2 months after Johnson & Johnson or 5
months after second dose of Pfizer/ModernaEssential Duties and
- Oversee Operations team members in the absence of the
Operations Manager and when directed.
- Be an example and provide direction on how to properly lead,
motivate, and condition Specialists in the absence of the
- In the absence of the Operations Manager and when directed,
support the team by providing appropriate resolution techniques in
real-time emergencies and potentially sensitive situations.
- Directly supervises, supports, and guides the day-to-day
activities of the Control Center Specialists (Specialists) that are
handling emergency alarms and calls.
- Identify deficiencies or areas of opportunity and coordinate
appropriate training needs for and Specialists.
- Develop detailed tracking mechanisms and routines to properly
map the progress and development of the staff.
- Monitor and evaluate inbound and outbound alarm and call
traffic through multiple automation platforms.
- Responsible for tracking staffing levels, attendance, and queue
assignment to ensure service levels and goals are properly
- Engage with customer and service providers to serve as a point
person for escalated situations that may require the assistance of
other departments or on-call personnel.
- Prepared to handle in-bound and out-bound call traffic as
- Promote a positive and supportive working environment that
motivates high performance and recognizes staff performance and
contributions.Qualification Standards & Requirements
- Required: 2-year college degree or equivalent Military
experience or a combination with previous call center
- Preferred: some leadership experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; advanced
interpersonal skills; general technical knowledge.
- Ability to manage sensitive situations with extreme
professionalism and confidentiality.
- Excellent adherence to schedule and communication skills
- Work is performed in an office environment. Employee may be
subject to some lifting to 10lbs.Equipment Used
- Ability to use general office equipment.About UsFounded in
Syracuse, NY in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on
saving lives and protecting residences and businesses. Whether it's
a fire, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an
evening jogger, or a lone family member having a medical emergency,
our "heroes" are there to help every day. Supported by teams of
experts in their respective fields, our highly trained specialists
are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the
country.Additional InformationRapid Response offers a competitive
compensation and benefits package and dynamic and professional work
environments. We also offer continued growth through our internal
advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website
at https://www.rrms.com/careers/. EOE, including
Keywords: Rapid Response Monitoring, Corona , Entry Level Operations Lead, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!