Client Experience Associate
Company: Bron, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2022
We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service
Representative to join our growing company. The Customer Service
Representative is the service liaison between the customer and
Bron, Inc. The Customer Service Representative will have
exceptional communication skills and be genuinely excited to grow
with a company.
Rated as one of the top 150 companies in the US, Bron Inc offers
- Growing Company with Opportunities for Advancement
- $17.50 per hour to start
- Paid Training
- 49 PAID DAYS OFF PER YEAR
- 9/72 schedule after 90 days
- Up to 26 Employee Appreciation Days
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 6 Paid Company Holidays
- 4 Paid Floating Holidays
- 3 days sick time
- Company 401k Contribution
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Great office Space
- Office Snacks & Drinks - Many company paid lunches
- 2+ years in customer service, client relations, or account
- MS Word - Intermediate
- MS Outlook - Intermediate
- MS Excel - Intermediate
- Self-starter/motivator that demonstrates strong work
- Ability to interact competently and professionally with clients
and other business units.
- Eager to take initiative to deliver a remarkable client
- Comfortable taking on a leadership role and support role within
a team (must work well with others)
- Mortgage Servicing experience a plus
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited
to the following
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships.
- Properly document all client correspondence.
- Respond promptly to all client calls, voicemails, chats, and
- Work extensively with clients to resolve requests, or issues in
an effort to retain our clients' service and relationship.
- Ability to personalize interactions with clients, while using a
positive approach, and set appropriate expectations to resolve
- Demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making
- Maintain a professional demeanor, attitude, and
- Promote a positive and professional work environment.
- Accepts coaching and feedback and takes necessary steps to
improve performance through commitment to learning and
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all provided products and
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively with all
- Must preserve company assets by acknowledging and adhering to
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment;
manages competing demands; changes approach or methods to best fit
the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or
- Attention to Detail: Ability to master tasks and have pride in
quality of work. Being able to get it right the first
- Communication: Superior verbal communication and writing
skills, expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and
thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension
skills; keeps others informed; selects and uses appropriate
- Dependability: Committed to doing the best job possible;
follows instructions, responds to management direction; keeps
commitments; meets attendance and punctuality guidelines; responds
to requests for service and assistance in a timely manner.
- Initiative: Recognizes and acts on opportunities; sets and
achieves challenging goals.
- Judgement: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits
sound and accurate judgement; supports and explains reasoning for
decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making
processes; makes timely decisions.
- Math: Apply basic mathematical concepts when needed.
Occasionally calculate various practical equations.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally
lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and use hands
to finger, handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to
stand, walk, and reach with one's hands and arms.
- Problem Solving: Develops alternative solutions; gathers and
analyzes information skillfully; Identifies problems in a timely
manner; resolves problems in initial stages; works well in group
- Planning/Organization: Prioritizes and plans work activities;
uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals
and objectives; organizes and schedules work involved with other
individuals; develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts
well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for
own actions; follows through on commitments
- Desired Start Date - Immediate
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role and would like to
join a growing organization filled with exceptional, positive, and
motivated individuals, this is the place for you!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Bron, Inc., Corona , Client Experience Associate, Other , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!