Posted on: November 19, 2022
Temecula Manufacturing Center Seeking CNC Machinist A Temecula
Manufacturing facility is searching for a CNC Machinist/Programmer
to perform setups and operate CNC equipment to machine metallic and
non-metallic parts. Base Pay $20-25/hour, based on experience
Schedule 5:00AM-3:30PM or 7:00AM-5:30PM, Monday-Thursday Must be
open to overtime Job Duties will consist of the following:
- Interpret drawings, blueprints, sketches, and detailed written
instructions for fabrication of components.
- Set up and run parts on a 3,4,and 5 axis CNC Haas Mill and a
Fanuc control CNC Lathe.
- Make adjustments at the control and/or suggestions to the
programmer to get first article buy off from Quality Control.
- Monitor cutting performance and efficiency based on written
programs and evaluate whether adjustments are required.
- Assist other Machinists in cutter selection, proper setup, and
technique to maximize productivity.
- Interface with Quality Assurance, Engineering, and process
control regularly to ensure high quality standards are being
- Review material requirements for scheduled jobs and place
requisitions for procurement.
- Adhere to safety rules and compliance regulations.
- Adhere to shift schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Corona , CNC Machinist, Other , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!