Front Desk Attendant
Company: FirstService Residential
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Job Title: *Front Desk Administrative
*Reports to*: Operations Manager
*Location: * Temescal Valley, CA
To support the operations of the association through customer
support at the onsite facility which may include front desk
reception duties, community event support, facility reservations,
fitness center monitoring, pool check-ins and administrative
*PRINCIPAL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS* include the following. Other
requirements may be assigned.
*Coordinate and Administer Facility Usage*
* Assist in providing new and replacement access fobs to
* Assist in gate controls.
* Assist in monitoring adherence to facility policies and
* Respond to homeowner inquiries regarding facility usage.
* Responsible for registering, recording and monitoring facility
rentals and room set-ups.
* Assist in the implementation of all Association and FirstService
Residential sponsored community events when requested.
* Demonstrate and monitor the operation of the multi-media
equipment by homeowners and their guests.
* Responsible for collecting all revenue received from facility
rentals and card access registration, adhering to company policy
(no cash accepted).
* Responsible for front desk operations. Including but not limited
to telephone, clerical activities, interfacing with residents, and
other duties as necessary.
* Handle customer service calls and issue corresponding work
orders, in accordance with established procedures.
* Receive all material delivered to the onsite office, process it,
and forward to the responsible parties.
* Handle all aspects of issuance of resident identification access
cards, gate remotes, resident registration, and maintain
appropriate computer and paper files.
* Maintain lost and found depository.
* Monitor and report any violators of the policies and guidelines
to the Compliance and Architectural Coordinator.
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
* Maintain parking logs daily and assist with parking violation
tickets received from patrol service.
*To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Must be knowledgeable and adept with Connect, Microsoft Outlook,
Word and Excel.
* Professional attire required.
* Must have administrative background and be able to demonstrate
organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
* Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
* Must be able to independently answer and place telephone
* Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
* Must have excellent customer service skills.
* Proactive in seeking additional work when assigned tasks are
Monday-Sunday from 10am-10pm. Weekends are necessary. Overtime
opportunities will be offered occasionally.
*EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE*
* Some college or technical education.
* Previous customer service experience.
*LANGUAGE SKILLS: *
Proficient in English
Bilingual Spanish helpful.
*MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: *
Excellent general math skills.
*REASONING ABILITY: *
Excellent reasoning ability and analytical skills.
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS: *
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Must be able to lift 25lbs.
* Must have finger dexterity for typing/using a keyboard.
* Verbal ability to effectively communicate with homeowners,
co-workers and Board members.
* Writing ability to formulate effective correspondence necessary
to perform the job.
* Must have use of vehicle, possess current driver's license and
state mandated vehicle insurance with FirstService Residential
listed as certificate holder.
* Must be able to hear in order to receive telephone calls and
voice mail messages.
* Must be able to sit for long periods of time, keyboarding in
front of computer terminal.
* Must be mobile in order to move around office in order to make
copies, send mail and faxes and oversee facility usage in the
*WORK ENVIRONMENT: *
The work environment characteristics are normal office conditions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Occasional overtime may be required.
Consistent, punctual and regular attendance required.
*About Us: *
FirstService Residential is North America's foremost property
management firm. Our dedication, responsiveness and integrity are
why thousands of communities across the U.S. and Canada choose
FirstService Residential to manage their properties. We have
expertise working with complex communities with large budgets and
numerous amenities. In addition, we manage commercial associations
and mixed-use developments, as well as multi-family and
investor-owned rental and REO properties for institutional and
private equity clients.
We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're
looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to
doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building
great relationships and truly making a difference for their
clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, apply
today or join our community and learn more about FirstService
To learn more about our company and culture, please visit
_FirstService Residential is an equal opportunity employer
committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be
considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and
state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but
not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Relocation assistance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Corona, CA 92883: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* This position will require weekends. Is this acceptable to
* Customer service: 2 years (Required)
* Front Desk: 1 year (Required)
* Day Shift (Required)
* Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: FirstService Residential, Corona , Front Desk Attendant, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!