Line Lead - 2nd Shift
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Line Lead/Cell Captain - $20/hourThe Cell Captain is the
production line leader. They are responsible for ensuring safety
and quality protocols are being followed, communication of job
assignments, training for specific product runs, and placement of
employees in assignments as required for the day. What's in it for
- Shift: 2nd M-F 1:30PM to 10PM Occasional OT & Sat.
- Paid training
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment
- Opportunity for growth
- Temp to Hire What will you be doing?
- Safety Verify employees in work area adhere to safety
procedures, including PPE
- Effectively deliver toolbox talks & stretches as required
- Participate in safety walks through your area(s)
- Identify safety hazards and escalating issues as necessary
- Reporting and documenting of safety incidents
- Complete OSHA 10-hour training
- Train employees on required quality documents and submit
- Report attendance issues
- Coach, develop, and lead team by example
- Train on new hire checklist, as needed
- Monitor production against performance goals to ensure progress
is being made Gemba walk participation
- Ensure associates follow company policies and procedures
- Lead team on 5S housekeeping, daily Promote adherence to lean
practices including one-piece flow and waste reduction What do you
- Positive, can-do attitude
- High School Diploma
- 1-5 years manufacturing experience
- Willingness to assist and train others.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the company.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers,
employees or visitors. Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career
- Voted best places to work by Glassdoor 2021 Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch
within 24 hours. Share this job with friends and family and earn
dollars with every successful hire. ManpowerGroup recognizes the
importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment.
We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive
environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services.
At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and
will work with you to meet your needs.
Keywords: Manpower, Corona , Line Lead - 2nd Shift, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!