Posted on: September 21, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Christian AvilesAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $25 - $31 per hourA bit about us:Our client has
successfully provided industry-leading warehouse solutions
worldwide by bringing customers innovative products that optimize
their warehouse operations. Our client is the leading manufacturer
for Pallet Rack, Push Back, Carton Flow, Pallet Flow, Facility
Design, Engineering Services, Permits, Code Compliance, and much
more.Why join us?We have an amazing culture and are looking for
someone that is highly collaborative and excited to join our
growing company!Job DetailsPosition OverviewThe Project Coordinator
will plan, initiate, and manage projects. Lead and guide the work
of staff. Serve as liaison between business and aspects of
projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for
each step. Monitor progress to ensure deadlines, standards, and
cost targets are met. Manage all aspects of complex projects from
inception to conclusion.Responsibilities:Manage/coordinate projects
of various sizes.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to projects.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables through
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to Project
- Identify and review the select vendors.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Develop implementation plans.
- Manage budgets for projects via SAP.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing information and
- Manage project execution to ensure budget, schedule, and scope
- Develop or update project plans, including information such as
- technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules,
funding, and staffing.
- Provides highly skilled technical and management advice and
assistance to department management.
- and personnel.
- Responds to inquiries about projects.
- Assists in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives,
policies, and procedures.Communication
- Communicates in a clear, concise, and timely manner.
- Uses practical tools and techniques to communicate information
internally and externally.
- Is sensitive to the communication levels required by varied
audiences and can adapt accordingly.
- Listens actively.Problem-Solving
- Assesses challenges to identify causes.
- Gathers and processes relevant information.
- Generates creative solutions and finds a way to make them
- Makes recommendations and resolves the situation.
- Acknowledges when one does not know something and takes steps
to find the answer.Planning/Organization/Time Management
- Establishes a realistic and systematic course of action for
self and others to accomplish a specific goal.
- Sets the right priorities.
- Utilizes planning and time management tools, including
- Monitors progress and makes necessary corrections.
- Controls interruptions.
- Accomplishes work on time.Critical Thinking
- Uses methods of logical inquiry and reasoning.
- Recognizes the existence (or non-existence) of logical
relationships in work.
- Tests conclusions and generalizations.
- Applies logical reasoning and considers why the status quo or
suggested solution will not work.
- Looks forward to understanding the consequences of a
- Makes connections between information and arguments.
- Analyzes how parts of a whole interact to produce outcomes in
complex systems.Attention to Detail
- Thoroughly accomplishes tasks with the utmost attention placed
on accuracy in all areas involved, no matter how small.
- Monitors and double-checks information to produce consistent
- Adheres to procedures and standards.
- Possesses a solid ability to focus on tasks and priorities
amidst continuous distractions.Reliability
- Demonstrates an elevated level of dependability in all aspects
of the job.
- Demonstrates punctuality and a sense of trust and
- Shows commitment and dedication to completing tasks on time and
with minimal supervision.InitiativeLooks for and takes action to
contribute to the Company rather than being asked or passively
- Does more than is required. Digs deep and questions the
- Offers new ways of working or solving problems over and above
what is expected.
- Looks for and takes opportunities for development and to
- Anticipates future opportunities and challenges.
- Seeks additional responsibilities and learning
- Minimum 2-4 years of Project coordinating experience
- Experience working with an ERP system (SAP preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word,
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred (Not required)
- Ability to travel 10%-15% of the time.
- Valid driver's license
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with strong
attention to detail
- AutoCAD experience. (a plus)Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Corona , Project Coordinator, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!