Warehouse Associate - Production
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Come join a Third Party Logistics warehouse with a hard working
team and the opportunity to move up within the company! --An oral
swab drug screen will be required on your first day.
- Repackaging / Relabeling--
- Palletizing boxes--
- Setting up displays--
- And more!
Successful candidates will work well independently or as part of a
team, and will be willing to jump in however needed in a dynamic
This role requires:
- Steel toe boots--
- Use of a box cutter (we will provide)--
- Drug screen on first day--
- The ability to be on your feet for the entirety of your
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner without
- Ability to communicate with your supervisor and
Keywords: Bluecrew, Corona , Warehouse Associate - Production, Professions , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!