Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Global MSO LLC
Posted on: November 16, 2021
SUMMARYThe Senior Financial Analyst will inspect and review, but
may also prepare and report, financial transactions and budgetary
controls for assigned funds and departments.REQUIREMENTS
- Examines assigned financial records and statements for
- Analyzes financial data, making recommendations as appropriate
to improve accuracy, efficiency, and to reduce costs.
- Inspects the budget and general ledger for assigned departments
and accounts, ensuring that funds are available, and expenditures
are assigned correctly.
- Reviews and/or assists with preparation of financial statements
and records provided to federal, state, and internal auditors and
- As needed, assists with accounting duties for and corrections
to listed financial records.
- As appropriate, identifies and recommends updates to accounting
systems and procedures.
- Assists as needed with preparation of annual financial
- Performs other related duties as assigned.SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Expert knowledge of general financial accounting and cost
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted
- Proficient with accounting software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar
software.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- At least five years of related experience required.
Keywords: Global MSO LLC, Corona , Senior Financial Analyst, Professions , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!