Lead Solar Installer
Company: Sunpro Solar
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Sunpro Solar is looking for a full time Lead Solar Installer for
our Temecula, CA. territory. Excellent career opportunity with a
great team for the right candidate. Must have at least 3 years of
rooftopsolar installation experience.The Lead Solar Installer will
be responsible for working as a contributing member of the solar
installation crew, working closely with the crew, and assisting
with the mechanical portions of residential solar installation.
This position leads, assists, organizes, and performs the safety
equipment placement, array layout, racking installation, and module
placement.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Layout, assembly and installation of solar array and mounting
- Assist with electrical wiring of energy products.
- Subject matter expert to junior installers while on the
- Provide exceptional customer service to every customer
throughout the installation process.
- Additional duties may be required as needed.Qualifications &
- 3+ years of roof work experience
- 3+ years of Solar Installation experience required
- General construction/framing experience is a plus.
- Electrical experience is a plus.
- 1 year of working at heights including on rooftops, climbing
ladders and stairs, and performing repetitious duties such as
lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50-100 pounds of weight frequently throughout
- Ability to safely handle and maintain basic hand and power
tools used for installation.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor
- Ability to work well others in a collaborative team
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment
Keywords: Sunpro Solar, Corona , Lead Solar Installer, Professions , Murrieta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!