Company: Kimco Staffing
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Are you looking for a great opportunity in the city of Corona?
Our customer in the roofing industry is looking to hire a highly
qualified Quality Control Technician. Once hired by the company
they offer great incentives, amazing pay, and full
benefits!Payrate: $19- $22 an hour depending on experienceJob type-
Temp to hireShift: 2nd shift - -Schedule: 3 PM to 1:30 AM **Must be
open to overtime****MUST HAVE QUALITY CONTROL EXPERIENCE AND BE
COMPUTER SAAVY**General Description of Duties and
- Possess thorough knowledge of safety procedures.
- Possess thorough knowledge of quality procedures. -
- Ensure operators perform first articles before feeding blanks
or panels to the presses or coating lines.
- Ensure first articles are within specifications before
approving line or press to run remaining quantity.
- Verify production panels match the Master Panel both in color
and stripe/patch placement. -
- Ensure all inspection forms are completed in full and product
is within specifications before signing off for approval.
- Continuously monitor fabrication and coating line production
runs and perform in process inspections to ensure quality product
is produced. -
- Spend 85% of time on the floor and 15% on administrative tasks.
- Initiate the escalation process for all equipment and product
quality failures. -
- Perform the required destructive testing for all production
runs and customer claims. - -
- Perform the required receiving and inspection tasks for raw
- Generate and issue NCMRs to Operations team when non-conforming
product or material is produced -
- Use SAP software to release Finished Goods from production and
create Move Tickets. -
- Use SAP software to post product, create work orders, cancel
material, and confirm production ordersQualifications and
- High School Diploma or GED, plus minimum 1 to 3 years or more
experience in Quality related function for Manufacturing/Production
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and SAP -
- Strong communication skills in English, Bilingual in Spanish a
- Proficient in use of measuring tools including micrometer,
caliper, depth gauge, and tape measure -
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced
- Have the ability to read, analyze, interpret and explain
(orally and in writing) documents and systems required by the
duties of this position. -
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis & Corrective Action Experience
desired.How to apply:Email resume as a word doc to
-firstname.lastname@example.org - - -You can also contact our office at (951)
686-3800 -for more information - -About Kimco
/MediQuest/Advantex"Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing,
award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to
our clients and candidates while "Changing lives, One Job at a
Time". - We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent
satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. -
Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition!
- We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong
operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software
platforms." - - - - - - l - - - l - - -l - - - l - - - l -
-PandoLogic. Keywords: Quality Control / Quality Assurance
Technician, Location: Corona, CA - 92878
Keywords: Kimco Staffing, Corona , Quallity Technician, Professions , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!