SAP Commerce Cloud Analyst
Company: Monster Beverage Corporation
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The SAP Commerce Cloud Analyst will directly support the IT
related needs of the global supply chain. The successful candidate
will have experience in assistance with performing SAP business
processes design, configuration, and testing within the context of
both project and production support efforts. This role uses
analytical skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution
understanding to effectively integrate SAP technology into the
business environment in order to achieve business goals. Essential
- Monitor and resolve production issues and requests that are
submitted by users through ticketing and service requests.
- Provide expertise and design solutions utilizing SAP Commerce
- Creates program-level APIs, data models, and interoperable
interfaces for specific projects, services, and integration
- Knowledge of SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) accelerators,
Cockpits, User & Account management.
- Knowledge of Product Content management - Catalogs, Product
modeling, Workflows and collaboration, Digital Asset Management,
WCMS, Data & process integration.
- Practical experience in Commerce and Order Management - Cart
and Checkout, Search and Navigation, Vouchers and Promotions,
Advanced Personalization, Subscriptions and Bundling, Order
management, Pricing, Customer service.
- Defines and ensures success metrics and sustainability
- Knowledge of SD Master Data, integration points, and data
- Clear understanding of SAP Order to cash stream.
- Undertakes UAT testing including interfaces CIF, IDOC, RFC's,
or custom interfaces.
- Working knowledge of debugging SAP code to troubleshoot
- Ensure business, functional and technical requirements are
captured, organized, and followed throughout the project
- Analyzes the current business processes/scenarios and assist
with recommendations to meet business needs.
- Keep abreast of IT initiatives and helps evaluate and
communicate impact to end users.
- Researches industry best practices, SAP Methodology,
principles, concepts and techniques.
- Educates and trains users on why and how processes and
transactions are conducted.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work with
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned Postion
- 5+ years' hands on experience implementing and supporting SAP
ECC 6.0 or S4 HANA for multinational companies.
- Practical experience with the full SAP Commerce Cloud stack
including the Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and
integration best practices.
- Strong working experience with SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris)
developing/maintaining custom extensions and modules.
- Commerce Cloud (Hybris) implementation experience with Data hub
and CPQ is a plus.
- Some SAP ABAP Development and debugging experience.
- End to End process knowledge and integration points in ECC
Order to Cash.
- Bachelor's Degree. Industry certification from SAP or related
business area is highly desirable.
- Ability to address short-term tactical requirements without
losing site of the longer-range strategic direction.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem
Motivations:EducationExperienceLicenses & CertificationsEqual
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Monster Beverage Corporation, Corona , SAP Commerce Cloud Analyst, Professions , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!