SAP Winshuttle Analyst
Company: Monster Beverage Corporation
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The SAP Winshuttle Analyst will directly support the IT related
needs of the global supply chain. The successful candidate will
have experience in assistance with performing business processes
design and testing within the context of both project and
production support efforts. This role uses analytical skills,
business knowledge, Winshuttle and SAP solution understanding to
effectively integrate technology into the business environment in
order to achieve business goals. Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor and resolve production issues and requests that are
submitted by users through ticketing and service requests.
- Developing workflows and forms, along with implementing data
quality rules via Winshuttle Composer and Winshuttle
- Hands on experience in Winshuttle Designer tools including
Transaction / Query / Composer, Winshuttle Studio.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Services Management Studio (SSMS)
and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Performing unit and integration testing of developed
- Developing detailed user guides, including functional and
- Support existing Foundation web solutions.
- Power BI reporting development and support.
- Knowledge of SAP Master Data, integration points, and data
- Ensure business, functional and technical requirements are
captured, organized, and followed throughout the project
- Analyzes the current business processes/scenarios and assist
with recommendations to meet business needs.
- Keep abreast of IT initiatives and helps evaluate and
communicate impact to end users.
- Researches industry best practices, SAP methodology,
principles, concepts and techniques.
- Educates and trains users on why and how processes and
transactions are conducted.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work with
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned. Postion
- 7 - 10 years' hands-on experience with Winshuttle Foundation
Platform in Studio and Composer.
- Process knowledge and integration points in SAP.
- Bachelor's Degree. Industry certification from SAP or related
business area is highly desirable.
- Ability to address short-term tactical requirements without
losing site of the longer-range strategic direction.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem
Motivations:EducationExperienceLicenses & CertificationsEqual
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Monster Beverage Corporation, Corona , SAP Winshuttle Analyst, Professions , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!