Workforce Management Analyst
Company: Rapid Response Monitoring
Posted on: June 24, 2022
This is an on-site position which reports to our facility in
Syracuse, NY, Corona, CA or Henderson, NVCOVID-19 Requirements
- Must be fully vaccinated: 2 doses of Pfizer/Moderna or 1 dose
of Johnson & Johnson, 2 weeks prior or more
- Booster shot is required 2 months after Johnson & Johnson or 5
months after second dose of Pfizer/ModernaAbout UsRapid Response
Monitoring, located in Syracuse, NY, Corona, CA and Henderson, NV
is a national leader in electronic security monitoring and an
Essential Business, designated by the Department of Homeland
Security, dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded in
Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on
saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it's a
fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing
vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a
medical emergency, our "heroes" are there to help every day.
Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our 600+
highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of
alarm companies across the country.Workforce Management Analyst
Role SummaryThe Workforce Management Analyst assists the team in
analyzing all operator handled event trends, including alarm/call
volume, alarm/call patterns, staff productivity, and resource
allocation. Conducts alarm/call pattern forecasting and schedules
planning activities to help meet business objectives and service
level expectations. Monitors and/or develops the application of
scheduling systems, including policy and procedures, operating
structure, and information flow.Responsibilities
- Develops hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly reports from
stagesTM and our Workforce Management Software (Aspect/Alvaria).
Presents trend reports to management to assist in organizational
- Administrator of our Workforce Management Software to forecast
and produce schedules and show adherence for all agents assigned a
- Designs and utilizes reports utilized by the Operations
Management Team to monitor, track and access Central Station
performance and efficiency.
- Develops and maintains user profiles for all agents in the
central station in stagesTM and Aspect/Alvaria for skill-based
routing and scheduling.
- Provides training documentation for all agents actively using
our Workforce Management Software.
- Assist the Central Station processing alarms when
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in Statistical Analysis,
Communications, and/or Management-or a combination of coursework
- Required, 1+ years of Workforce Management experience.
- Ability to manage sensitive situations with extreme
professionalism and confidentiality.
- Excellent adherence to schedule and communication skills
- Previous experience with Aspect/Alvaria WFM Suite of products
- Proficiency of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel,
- VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) experience preferred.
- SQL (Structured Query Language) experience preferred.What
awaits you at Rapid Response
- Annual salary increases and performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation Time
- Additional compensation for special skills, particularly:
bilingual in Spanish, and completed EMD or EMT certification
- The opportunity to make an impact on communities across the
country every dayAdditional InformationRapid Response offers a
competitive compensation and benefits package and dynamic and
professional work environments. We also offer continued growth
through our internal advancement opportunities. For more
information, view our website at https://www.rrms.com/careers/.
EOE, including disability/veterans.
Keywords: Rapid Response Monitoring, Corona , Workforce Management Analyst, Professions , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!