Company: Five Star Painting of Peyton
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionOverview:We are a Family / Veteran owned and
Operated Business. At Five Star Painting, our values are focused on
delivering the best painting services in the industry. We've proven
that we are trustworthy and reliable. Our customers trust us and
feel confident that they are hiring the best in the business. We're
looking for an energetic and passionate Production Manager to join
our Five Star team!
This is a Production Manager Position.
As a PM, you are a key team member upholding our commitment to
customer satisfaction and professionalism. You are responsible for
preparing estimates within the scope of work while growing new
relationships and cultivating existing relationships. Exemplifying
our code of values, while showing respect and courtesy to all
customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in
fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to
effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills
with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to
effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day
- Follow up with prospective customers by phone or email
- Ensure that our customers' needs and their expectations are
clearly communicated and accurately documented on a written
- Ensure that all field marketing programs are being executedJob
- Project Management Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independentlyDetailed:The hired
candidate will represent Five Star Painting to customers so as to
differentiate ourselves from our competition and to further enhance
our ‘Five Star Painting without the Five Star Price'. Service all
prospective customers with the objective of meeting their painting
needs and building customers for life. Ensure that our customers'
needs and their expectations are clearly communicated and
accurately documented on a written proposal. Manage all projects
you are assigned. Develop a close working relationship with the
Customer, Office and the Owner to ensure all expectations set forth
on the written proposal are met. Ensure that all field marketing
programs are being executed.
Our values are focused on delivering the best painting service in
- Quality: Clean, On Time, On Budget.
- Affordability: Painting professionalism for sensible
- Expertise: Most knowledgeable painting professionals in the
- Nationally recognized. Locally owned.
- Integrity: We deliver what we promise and guarantee our
- Ensure that Lawn Signs are up in front of your sold job and
Door Hangers are distributed as per the tactical marketing
- Communicate the scheduling preferences and needs of the
customer to the Owner by making notes in CORE and/or scheduling the
job through the Company Calendar.
- Upon landing the job, communicate clearly to the steps going
forward to the customerOTHER QUALIFICATIONSThese are the personal
and behavioral attributes required by incumbents to successfully
execute the Essential Functions of the position.
- Receive general direction. Set priorities and define methods
for accomplishing assigned work. Work is generally varied. Perform
considerable coordination and follow-through and assist
- Operate a variety of office equipment, such as a personal
computer, printer, tablet, mobile phone and calculator.
- Operate a variety of software programs. Standard MS Office
Software and Company Estimating / Customer and Painter Management
- Demeanor that is friendly and cooperative while maintaining
adherence to Five Star Painting policies and procedures.
- Maintain a proper appearance as required by Five Star Painting
when interacting with customers or other when generally
representing the company. Maintain your company vehicle in a
professional manner as required.
- A background showing alignment to the company's culture and
Code of Values.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to multi task and
possess a get it done attitude.
- Is willing and able to follow systems. Be able to accept and
respond to suggestions and constructive criticisms in an amicable
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include
assignments in job classifications other than their own.We are
actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our
hiring manager will follow up!NoticeFive Star Painting LLC is the
franchisor of the Five Star Painting® franchised system. Each Five
Star Painting® franchised location is independently-owned and
operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a
service to its independent franchisees, Five Star Painting LLC
lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised
network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found
by interested parties at one central location for brand management
purposes only. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer seeking
help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has
listed its available positions on this website.*AcknowledgementI
acknowledge that each independent Five Star Painting® franchisee
hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its
own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment
practices vary by location. Neither Five Star Painting LLC
("Franchisor") nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire
or modify the employment condition of franchisee's employees; (2)
supervise and control franchisee's employee work schedule or
conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of
payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment
records. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint
employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this
website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of
the employees of the independent franchisees.
Keywords: Five Star Painting of Peyton, Corona , Production Manager, Professions , Murrieta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!