National Account Executive
Posted on: September 19, 2022
The National Account Executive is responsible at a national level
for securing new business from companies currently not using Penske
as well as upselling to in-house domestic accounts to increase
Penske wallet share. We are looking for a candidate who is dynamic,
highly motivated, reliable and who understands and appreciates the
importance of a team effort to achieve goals.
The candidate should be able to use a consultative sales approach
to gain business. The NAE will be required to design solutions for
prospect customers and onboard new customer effectively to hand off
to operations team.
Experience from an international NVOCC and/or airfreight background
is required. Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of inside and
outside sales techniques and procedures. Must have excellent verbal
and written communication skills
• 5 years or more of experience in the logistics / freight
• Hands on experience of international air/ocean &
• Preferred to have current IATA dangerous goods certification &
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Experience in collaborating across multiple departments to
• Must have strong attention to detail and effective communications
• Strong customer focus
• Must be skilled in Problem Solving / Process Improvement.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize time sensitive
• Advanced desktop computer skills including Microsoft Excel and
• Ability to develop and maintain professional working
relationships with customers as well as Penske personnel
• Team player with flexibility in working different shifts
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Headquartered in Reading, Pa., Penske Logistics is a wholly owned
subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North
America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides
supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies
throughout the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through
design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing, and
international freight forwarding and carrier management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Corona , National Account Executive, Professions , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!