SAP APO Analyst
Company: Monster Beverage
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The SAP APO Analyst will directly support the IT related needs of
the global supply chain. The successful candidate will have
experience in performing SAP business processes design,
configuration, and testing within the context of both project and
production support efforts. This role uses analytical skills,
business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively
integrate SAP technology into the business environment in order to
achieve business goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor and resolve production issues and requests that are
submitted by users through ticketing and service requests.
- Experienced in Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning
including LiveCache and Deployment Planning.
- Experienced in APO Product Master, CVC's, Consumption Group,
Forecast Profiles, Transportation Load Builder.
- Experienced in Macro workbench, alert monitor, process
- Experienced in MRP, Sourcing, Inventory Management and Global
- Experienced in Purchasing including requisitions, purchase
orders, outline agreements with an emphasis in subcontracting and
- Experienced in testing interfaces including CIF, RFC's, and
- Knowledge of Winshuttle including Studio, Transaction, Direct,
Query, and Runner is a plus.
- Debug SAP code to troubleshoot issues.
- Working Knowledge and testing in various SAP ECC modules
including: MM, WM, QM, PP, and SD.
- Analyzes the current business processes and scenarios and
recommends/develops solutions to meet business needs.
- Keep abreast of IT initiatives and helps evaluate and
communicate impact to end users.
- Carries out complex assignments requiring development of new or
- Provides detailed knowledge of industry best practices, SAP
Methodology, principles, concepts and techniques.
- Manipulates systems (SAP) with configuration and coding tools
in order to support new user needs.
- Work with technical resources to construct custom functionality
and/or reports within core SCM, ECC or BW.
- Educates and trains users on why and how processes and
transactions are conducted.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work with
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
- 10+ years' hands on experience implementing and supporting SAP
APO/SCM 7.0, ECC 6.0 and/or HANA S/4 for multinational
- Some SAP ABAP Development and debugging experience.
- S4 HANA expertise desired.
- Strong in-depth experience with APO, Materials Management,
Production Planning, Integrated Business Planning, and System
Integration within SAP.
- End to End process knowledge and integration points between SCM
and ECC including Master Data, MM, FI and SD.
- Bachelor's Degree. Industry certification from SAP or related
business area is highly desirable.
- Ability to address short-term tactical requirements without
losing site of the longer-range strategic direction.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
Keywords: Monster Beverage, Corona , SAP APO Analyst, Professions , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!