Company: Mor Furniture For Less Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Why work for Mor Furniture for Less?
Mor Furniture has been around for a long time (40+ years!), and so
have many of our employees! Many ten, twenty, even thirty year team
members started in entry-level positions which grew into management
roles and careers throughout the organization. Mor values both our
employees and our customers . We hire great people from a wide
variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to
do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Mor Furniture spans seven states with opportunities all across the
West, and we're growing! If you're looking to join an organization
with a rich history in the furniture industry, competitive
benefits, and a heck of a lot of fun, then you just might be a
great fit! So apply today and start looking forward to a long,
satisfying career you can be proud of.
We're currently looking for qualified commercial drivers to assist
with distribution of products between local and out of state
regions within the company.
- Day Routes from our distribution center in Murrieta to Los
Angeles, Palm Springs and the Phoenix area.
- Home Every night, on occasion may have a one night layover due
to D.O.T. hours
- New Leased Equipment
- $28.00 Per Hour to Start (Experience will be reviewed and
- Overtime Available
- On-Going Performance Evaluations and Pay Increases
- Day Shift
- 2 Days off a week
- 401K with company match
- Pet insurance
- Ridiculously awesome employee purchase program
- Employee referral bonus
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Exciting employee recognition programs and appreciation
- Competitive pay
- Endless opportunities for growth
- Awesome and supportive co-workers
- Valid Class A driver's license with no points
- No serious accidents with-in the past 5 years
- No D.W.I. / D.U.I. in the last 10 years
- 1+ years with commercial driving experience preferred but not
- Flexible schedule with availability to work weekends and
Mor Furniture participates in E-Verify. All newly-hired team
members are queried through this electronic system established by
the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security
Administration (SSA) to verify their identity and employment
Mor Furniture for Less, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without
regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability, medical condition including genetic
characteristics or any other protected class.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work performed. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills. Management
retains the discretion to add or change the duties at any time.
Minimum starting of $28.00 per hour
Keywords: Mor Furniture For Less Inc, Corona , OTR Freight, Professions , Murrieta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!