Assistant Site Manager
Company: New Home Co.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
New Home Co. is a new generation homebuilder focused on the
design, construction and sale of innovative and consumer-driven
homes in major metropolitan areas in Arizona, California, Colorado,
Oregon and Washington. NEW HOME was named 2019 Builder of the Year
by Professional Builder and is a multi-year recipient of "The
Eliant" for Best Overall Customer Experience in the
multi-divisional builder -segment.At The New Home Company, we
believe that -PEOPLE -matter. The strength of our homes is built
upon a foundation of focused, energized, visionary and dedicated
team members. Our goal is to provide a workplace that supports you
in -doing the best work of your life. -Check out NWHM's 2022
Corporate Sustainability Report
more information on working at The New Home Company. -Job Title:
Assistant Site ManagerFLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - -Position Summary: - As directed by the Site
Manager, supervise and coordinate construction activities as
required to meet production schedules and to ensure all work meets
or exceeds plan specifications and quality standards.Job
- In the absence of the Site Manager, answer questions regarding
the schedule whenever possible.
- At the direction of the Site Manager, assist with scheduling
- Assist the Site Manager in ensuring all work is completed in
accordance with schedule timeframeQuality Control:
- Assist the Site Manager in inspecting homes to insure all
construction meets or exceeds the established quality
- Carry out all field changes and modifications as instructed by
the Site Manager.
- Provide feedback and make recommendations regarding ways to
improve the construction process and/or materials used in
- Communicate with the Customer Care Representative regarding
home care and maintenance concerns.Trade Contractor and Materials
- As directed by the Site Manager, follow-up to ensure trade
contractors report to the construction site as scheduled,
coordinate their activities and provide assistance when required to
facilitate a smooth workflow.
- Develop good working relationships with all trade contractors
- Provide feedback to the Site Manager regarding the quality of
the trade contractors and suppliers the company employs.Job Site
and Subdivision Management:
- Ensure adequate safety precautions are taken in all phases of
the project to protect the lives and health of workers and
- Ensure the implementation and maintenance of Storm Water
Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) best practices.
- Ensure the proper storage of equipment and materials used in
the construction process.
- Assist the Site Manager in enforcing company policies on the
- Identify and communicate any problems and ensure their proper
resolution. - - -General Duties:
- Maintain updated information on all plans and
- When necessary, assist the Customer Care Representative with
all job functions.
- As necessary, perform the duties of the Site Manager in his or
her absence or as delegated.
- Provide leadership to team members by modeling the company
values, vision -and operating principles.Position Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred but equivalent experience also
- Minimum of three to five years progressive construction
- Must possess a strong and professional code of ethics.
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications.
- Must be able to accept and follow directions from Site
- Position requires driving as needed, frequency varies by
- Valid driver's license requiredBase Salary: -The expected base
salary range for this position is between $75,000 to $90,000 -per
year, depending on experience and skillset. -Base Salary is paid
bi-weekly, every other Friday. -Additionally, this position is
eligible for an annual bonus based on divisional and individual
performance.Benefits: -In addition to competitive medical, dental
and vision coverage, The New Home Company provides comprehensive
benefits to eligible team members and their dependents, generous
paid time off policies, like vacation, holidays, sick leave, jury
duty, and bereavement; paid disability, parental and military
leave; company-sponsored and voluntary term life, AD&D, and
short- and long-term disability insurances; a 401(k) retirement
plan with bi-weekly employer matching of 50% up to the first 8% of
team member contributions; as well as a wellness incentive
program.The physical demands described below are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. - Similarly, the work environment
characteristics described are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. -
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Physical
ActivitiesThe activities that are essential to performing the
position duties include:
- -Lifting: From 1 (lbs) to 15 (lbs)
- -Seeing: Full Color Vision
- -Repetitive Motion (i.e. Gripping)
- -Talking -Environmental FactorsThe environmental factors
involved with the job duties and work location include:Normal
OfficeNoise Level: -Low to Moderate (Corporate/Sales Office
Environment)New Home Co. retains the discretion to add or change
job duties at any time.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: New Home Co., Corona , Assistant Site Manager, Professions , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...