Product Service Support Rep. - So. Calif.
Company: Volvo Group
Posted on: May 4, 2021
POSITION TITLE: Product Service Support Representative - S.
CaliforniaFUNCTION/DEPARTMENT: Product Support DepartmentREPORTS
TO: Regional Sales RepresentativeJOB SUMMARY: The responsibility of
the VCES Product Support Representative is to assist new and
existing customers with equipment and dealership matters, and to
provide information and training needed to properly utilize,
maintain, and repair Volvo Construction Equipment as well as all
equipment types and brands represented by the dealership. MAIN
- Conduct initial assessment of sold equipment, for repair needs
in order to proactively determine service needs.
- Advises and assist customers with concerns related to service
and parts needs.
- Answer and assist with technical information and questions for
all equipment types an brands represented by VCES-CA.
- Assist customers with the sale or ordering and tracking
- Trains and familiarize customer operators with VCES
- Facilitate communication for equipment rentals, service quote
- Maintain a sound working relationship with all departments at
- Conduct machine inspections for trade value estimations.
- May deliver parts or provide service for emergency repair
- Travel as needed to worksites and check on status of
equipment.Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential function
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Required Knowledge and
- Must have at a minimum, a High School diploma or equivalent
with 2-3 years of experience as an administrative or office
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in
business administration or a related field is highly desired.
- 2-3 years of experience with warranty, sales or vehicle repair
or maintenance work orders is highly preferred.Additional Important
- Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft products like
Excel, and Word is required.
- Strong product/industry knowledge related to various types of
ground engaging equipment, including, but not limited to
excavators, wheel loaders, and articulated hauler trucks.
- Knowledge and proficiency with office equipment, dealer
networks and Microsoft products (Knowledge in Quipware highly
- Demonstrates professionalism and approaches others in a tactful
and respectful manner while under pressure. Accepts responsibility
for own actions and follows through on commitments.
- Works with integrity, treats people with respect, and inspires
the trust of others.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment and able to deal with
the frequent changes, delays, and/or unexpected events.Physical
Requirements (e.g. language, mobility):
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing
- Frequent stooping, bending, overhead reaching, lifting,
pulling, caring, or pushing objects or materials, up to 25lbs.
- Occasional lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing objects or
materials, up to 50lbs.
- Will work in a noisy, dusty areas with outdoor elements and
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders, steps and use
handrails for entering and exiting heavy equipment.
Keywords: Volvo Group, Corona , Product Service Support Rep. - So. Calif., Sales , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!