Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Jared Dean - State Farm Agent
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Position OverviewDo you have aspirations to run your own
business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of
Jared Dean - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you
have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a
State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships
within the community to promote State Farm products including auto,
home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience
working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to
become a State Farm agent yourself.Responsibilities
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)If you are
motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please
complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next
steps in the interview process.This position is with a State Farm
independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance
Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to
successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and
training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors
who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not
employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Jared Dean - State Farm Agent, Corona , Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member, Sales , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!