Sales Representive (weddings & events)
Company: Ponte Winery
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Our Special Events Team is hiring a sales-driven, highly
magnetic individual who has a natural competitive drive to achieve
expected sales goals while delivering the best wedding, or special
event experience to our guests.
$17.00 hourly with a total 12-month compensation range up to
Total annual earnings are inclusive of commissions earned and will
fluctuate based on the salesperson's skill set, number of events,
event budget, guests and hours.
The Special Events Sales Representative is responsible for actively
prospecting new wedding sales opportunities by promoting our
Special Events program, upselling our services, and focusing on
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Accept and pursue all wedding requests and leads by responding to
inquiries, providing proposals, additional information, scheduling
site tours, cost estimations and executing contracts.
* Convert prospective clients into committed customers through
on-site visits/meetings, proactive communication and excellent
* Maintain well-organized event records to ensure a seamless file
turnover to the Wedding Coordinator for execution once the contract
has been signed.
* Provide weekly sales updates and attend sales meetings as planned
to review production and sales goals.
* Build and maintain relationships in the wedding community by
staying connected and attending industry events.
* Maintain positive and productive relationships with internal
departments and operations.
* Commit to managing clients by providing the highest level of
service and integrity.
* When needed, assist other sales associates in the selling,
planning and/or executing of events as indicated by the Director of
Sales & Catering.
* Understand and adhere to the Ponte values, safety and service
* Understand and adhere to environmental standards set by the
* Understand and reinforce Ponte values, service standards and
ensure the safety of our guests and associates.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must have minimum of 3 years of wedding sales experience.
* Experience selling weddings, function space and food and
* Solid knowledge of sales principles, techniques and practices
common in the hospitality industry.
* Demonstrate ability to achieve and exceed sales goals by
effectively negotiating and closing business.
* Must have strong computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft
Excel, Word and Outlook. TripleSeat experience desirable.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including
evenings/weekends/holidays as required.
* Outgoing, personable, friendly with the ability to speak in front
of clients and guests with clarity and confidence.
* Strong organizational, detail management and multi-tasking
* Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of
* Must be able to work outdoors in various weather
Keywords: Ponte Winery, Corona , Sales Representive (weddings & events), Sales , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!