Connectivity Expert (Outside Sales Representative)
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Be unstoppable with us!T-Mobile is synonymous with
innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an
entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to
the nation, and now we're shaping the future of technology in
wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so
consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow
with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us.
Together, we won't stop!Job Overview
Are you passionate giving outstanding service to your community? As
an Assurance Wireless Connectivity Expert, you'll be your area's
official expert helping connect qualified customers to our industry
leading Lifeline Assistance and Affordable Connectivity programs.
You will help your community take full advantage of the industry
leading, nationwide T-Mobile network, with 4G LTE and 5G
capabilities that keep our customers connected. We're looking for a
self-starter, with strong relationship building skills and an
enthusiastic who loves to get out there and help customers stay
connected to their world. Be one of the first to score this
exciting new role at T-Mobile-the rewards are simply amazing.
What you'll do in your role:
* Connect in-person with members of multiple local communities.
Build curiosity in Assurance Wireless - T-Mobile services and add
help connect qualified customers to available services.
* Generate brand interest and sales. Work with local community
leaders and T-Mobile marketing teams to participate in promotional
events and selling opportunities in the community. Develop
strategies and sales plans to convert leads to sales.
* Meet and exceed sales targets. Achieve sales, operations and
customer experience goals.
* Optimally complete training and continuing education. Learn
about-and stay updated on-our products, services and sales
* Support company initiatives. Create an inclusive environment with
customers and teammates. Exhibit personal leadership. Consistently
maintain high standards of ethical and professional conduct.
* Spend more than 51% of the time in the field, marketing Assurance
Wireless - T-Mobile services
* Travel and other responsibilities. Travel within a 50-mile radius
of your targeted city is required. Other projects and duties may be
- Generate new customers primarily through in-person
- Follow-up with customers to set up service
- Attend/create promotional event opportunities
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting.
Participate in training opportunities on products and services and
attend sales meetings.
- Travel between local communities (may fluctuate)
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Work Experience:
- Less than 2 years Sales or Customer Service experience
- 2-4 years Wireless Experience
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Task Management Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast
changing environment that requires a high degree of
- Customer Service Demonstrated experience delivering superior
customer service and attention to detail
- Communication Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral
- Negotiation Effective negotiating and closing skills
- Licenses and Certifications:* At least 18 years of age* Legally
authorized to work in the United States* T-Mobile requires all
employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19,
unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently
defines 'fully vaccinated' as two weeks after the second dose for
Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson
& Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination, and will
consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the
offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons
or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would
not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the
health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under
applicable law.Travel:Travel Required (Yes/No):YesDOT Regulated:DOT
Regulated Position (Yes/No):NoSafety Sensitive Position
(Yes/No):NoT-Mobile's CommitmentNever stop growing!T-Mobile doesn't
have a corporate ladder-it's more like a jungle gym of
possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers,
because it's that shared drive to aim high that drives our business
and our culture forward.If you'd like to receive more information
about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent
Community today! T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will
be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship
status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental
disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or
harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent
with how we do business and will not be tolerated.Talent comes in
all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a
disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the
application or interview process, please let us know by emailing
ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500.
Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or
inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to
non-accommodation related requests.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Corona , Connectivity Expert (Outside Sales Representative), Sales , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!